This position can be located in de Lier, Netherlands.
As a CAD Engineer with Infinite Acres, you will be creating 3D/2D models and drawings of psychical components. The CAD Engineer supports the design process of the technology that will be used in our vertical farms. You will be part of the engineering team responsible for the design and engineering of our indoor farms. If you are a passionate pro-active person looking for a chance to evolve in a growing company with a fantastic core business, we’d like to hear from you.
- Passionate about keeping Apple’s customers safe
- Able to articulate technical details and risks to business leaders
- Enjoy multitasking, organizing and prioritizing complex projects to meet deadline
- Collaborate with other motivated colleagues working towards a similar goal
- Willing to share your breadth of technical knowledge, including security best practices, principles and threat landscape
- Shift perspectives to understand the goals and methods of an attacker
- Learn about new security technologies and methodologies
- Able to identify nuances and dig into details in order to understand systems deeply
- Act with high ethical standards and integrity
- Create 2D/3D models and drawings of physical components
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
Education & Experience
Experienced in Inventor or other 3D CAD software
MBO + working and thinking level and preferably have an MIT or HIT diploma or equivalent.
Preferably 5 years of experience as a CAD Engineer.
Extended knowledge of several design programs (what can you draw in these and what kind of calculations you can make).