Oude Delft 128 P.O. Box 3064
2611 CG Delft 2601 DB Delft
the Netherlands the Netherlands
+31 174 522 600
This Privacy Statement applies to:
- (potential) customers of Infinite Acres
- visitors to the Infinite Acres websites
- recipients of newsletters and commercial emails sent by Infinite Acres
- all other persons who contact Infinite Acres or of whom Infinite Acres processes personal data
Types of personal data
Personal data provided by you:
- contact details and other personal data needed to provide our products and scontact details and other personal data provided through contact forms or other ervices
- contact details and other personal data provided during for example events, seminars and information on business cards
- web forms
Personal data obtained through or generated on our website, electronic newsletters, commercial emails or related technologies:
- IP address
- your browsing behavior on the website (including our web applications) such as information on your first visit, previous visit and current visit, the visited pages and the manner in which you navigate on the website
- whether you open a newsletter or commercial email
Personal data obtained from other sources:
- Personal data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce
- Social Media
Reasons Infinite Acres may use your personal data for
- Implementing an agreement related to our products and services.
You contact details will be requested. Infinite Acres may also require other personal data to be able to execute the agreement, depending on the actual circumstances. The data will also be used to invoice the products and services Infinite Acres provided to you.
- Stay in touch with our customers.
Your contact details will be recorded in our systems and can be used to send you newsletters, updates, invitations to events and seminars and requested information.
- Access control and company security
Related to our Data Services related web and mobile applications: an identifier related to an authenticated user is used by our Services to authorize this user. For display purposes only (so the user can recognize her/himself in our applications) we use the DisplayName provided by our identity provider (Microsoft Azure AAD B2C).
- Carrying out and analyzing customer satisfaction surveys
- Preparing user statistics
The user statistics of the website enables Infinite Acres to get an idea of the number of visitors, the duration of the visits, what sections of the website are visited and the click-behavior. These are generic reports without any information about individual persons. Infinite Acres uses the collected information to improve the website.
Legal grounds for processing your personal data
- Based on an agreement or for the conclusion of an agreement
- A legal obligation
- Approval, although you will always have the right to withdraw any permission you have given Infinite Acres upon request
- In relation to a legitimate interest, Infinite Acres may, for example, use your contact details to invite you to an event.
Infinite Acres may hire service providers (processors) for the processing of your personal data which solely process your personal data based on our instructions. Infinite Acres will conclude a data processing agreement with these processors which meets the requirements laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Infinite Acres, for example, works with service providers offering IaaS solutions (Infrastructure as a Service) or hosting services. Infinite Acres also hires IT service providers that provide support to the operation of our systems. Infinite Acres also makes use of third-party services to send newsletters and commercial emails.
Infinite Acres sometimes needs to share your personal data with third parties, depending on the actual circumstances. There are also legal obligations that requires Infinite Acres to disclose personal data to third parties.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Personal Data can also be provided to third parties in case of a reorganisation or merger of our company or sale of (a part) thereof.
Transfer outside the European Economic Area
Infinite Acres may need to transfer your personal data to parties located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), depending on the circumstances.
The processors located outside of the European Economic Area which provide Infinite Acres with services related to online newsletters and mailing alarm notifications are located in the United States and have a registration for the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can find more information on: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
Rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to access, correct and remove your personal data. You can also object to the use of your personal data or request to limit their use. In certain cases, you can request your data and transfer them to another party. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 174 522 600.
If you have any complaints about how Infinite Acres handles your personal data, please contact Infinite Acres by sending an email to email@example.com. Infinite Acres would be happy to assist you. If this is not possible, you can always contact the Data Protection Authority through https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/