Who We Are
Infinite Acres is changing the global food supply to be better for people and the planet. We have proven engineering, operational, and food industry expertise. We provide a full-service vertical farming solution from the design and construction of a technical vertical farm to crop recipes with optimal yield guarantees, as well as facility management, product packaging, branding, marketing, and distribution.
Infinite Acres is currently seeking a CAD Engineer to join our fantastic office in de Lier in The Netherlands for a one-year contract!
De Lier, Netherlands
As a CAD Engineer with Infinite Acres, you will be creating 3D/2D models and drawings of psychical components. The CAD Engineer supports the design process of the technology that will be used in our vertical farms. You will be part of the engineering team responsible for the design and engineering of our indoor farms.
- Experienced in Inventor or other 3D CAD software
- MBO + working and thinking level and preferably have an MIT or HIT diploma or equivalent.
- Preferably 5 years of experience as a CAD Engineer.
- Extended knowledge of several design programs (what can you draw in these and what kind of calculations you can make).
Salary and Benefits
We offer excellent employment conditions that are competitive, with the opportunity for growth. This position starts with a 1-year contract, but our aim is to convert to a permanent position for the right fit. Our office in de Lier offers sports facilities, great coffee and a restaurant with fresh dishes every day. Due to Covid19 we currently are working from home.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Accurate & Flexible
- Critical-thinking skills and ability to challenge engineers by spotting problems with plans and designs
- Technical, math and time management skills
- Team player
The Ideal Candidate
If you are a passionate pro-active person looking for a chance to evolve in a growing company with a fantastic core business, we’d like to hear from you.
- Create 2D/3D models and drawings of physical components
- Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards